~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, March 1, 2013

quiet time

Rebecca Beattie, who I had the wonderful pleasure meeting irl during this last summer, sent me a surprise parcel in the mail. I had no idea this kit was coming my way. Bec and Renee Aslette run the Scrappychatdesigns blog. And this is one of the kits from there. 

I had a LO to base mine on, but typically me, I started with the idea of it, gave it a Tiff twist and it finished up quite different to the sample. I love that it happens that way. I really enjoyed the inking. Haven't done that for a while.

Thanks Bec. You are just a bit naughty and a whole lot of wonderful. Cheers to you.



2 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Love this!!!!!! Love the papers, colours, design and the great photo.
Have a great weekend. :)

SueP said...

Very neutral colours and that red gives the page quite a pop!! Good memory of an everyday moment! lucky girl getting some surprise mail!!